[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Missing volume info in metastock

Kayte,

For some reason Yahoo has not been providing vol for some indices the
last few weeks, most notably the S&P. You can download the S&P from
Prophet Finance (symbol: $SPX) using MQ until Yahoo gets their act
together.

You could also paste Prophet's vol into your Yahoo price chart either
thru the charts themselves or thru the data in Downloader.

Harold

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM