Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Indicator Function Not Working

If you e-mail Metastock they will probably e-mail you a reference No. to unlock it. I had similar trouble some time back. They produced a "fix" disk 8.1 which was free. Give them a call!pbay01 <pbay01@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, wonder if anyone can help. My function for this formula was working well:SESAdvDec:=Security("ADV",CLOSE) - Security("DEC",CLOSE );Mov(SESAdvDec,9,EXPONENTIAL) - Mov(SESAdvDec,25,EXPONENTIAL)However, when I reinstalled my Metastock 8 today (it asked me to load my disk within 7 days, but says that it was not a valid disk ... as usual) the function refused to work and states that "it contains formulas only available in Metastock Profesional..."Could it be that my default data is in a different location as the orginal default data set by Metastock titled - Metastock Data. (2 weeks back I lost my favourites file suddenly while doing an explorer scan and have not been able to find them). If so how do I set the default data location to where my files are held?Thankx in advance...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Messenger

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor