Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock programming resources

I've found one! There's a free metastock programming newsletter at
www.metastockformula.com

I signed up last night and got their first issue... It's quite
compressive, 'not how to open charts'. I'll read it in more detail
later and let you know what I think. From what i can tell it's
published by the authors of the Metastock Programming Study Guide
–
does anyone know anything about this homestudy course?

To get the newsletter go to www.metastockformula.com and click
on 'free newsletter' up the top.

Best regards,
Dave