Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Any other RT quote alternatives to msfeed??

I suggest you subscribe to esignal basic which is $49/month annual
prepay.  Stocks, eminis.

Bob

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cobalt_cannon <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> What I mean by "manually refresh" is that when I am viewing a RT
> chart in Metastock "live", I have to keep hitting refresh in
> Metastock for the chart data to update when I'm running msfeed.
>
> I was wondering if there was another program out there that might
> provide a true real-time live chart without the need to manually
> refresh.
>
> I have heard that Amibroker is quite a nice program and that there
is
> a data plug-in that will accomplish this but I have not seen it yet.
>
> I have used esignal and it does work great, however, I am early in
my
> trading learning curve and I can't quite justify the expense as of
> yet.
>
> Thanks for the replies,
> CC
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "john gibb" <jgibb1@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Hi CC,
> >
> > i am not sure what you mean by manually refresh; I have Windows
XP
> Home and use the Scheduled Tasks in the Control Panel to
> automatically do my 'refreshing', via msfeed, at the same time each
> day.
> >
> > -john

alternatives

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM