Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] VAP (volume at price) indicator

well here's how i use it (see attached file)
first we're looking for a market that has already been
somewhat extended and that has already started a pull
back whose debt we're trying to estimate.

as an example let's use last week's nasdaq run :
the chart shows the cme:es03u+globex contract,30min
chart

as you can see from the chart i started the VAP
at the bottom of the trend (1210)
the we're observing the VAP and looking for "valley"
and "peak"

as a rule (and contrary to comon beleif) "valley" are
aera of strong s/r  ; we're watching for one to be
broken to enter a trade in the direction of the ST
trend

for instance a break below the lower pink line (pink :
intermediate valley=weaker support) will trigger a
short with a target into the lower yellow line (strong
support) ect...

thanks for the code you send me, at first it seems to
correspond to what i'm looking for,except that to
better identify "valley" and "peaks" i need more
volume bar to be displayed : it's getting late in
europe so i'll try to go thru your code tommarow to
see if i can't add some more horizontal bars
into it

appart from that, this VAP of yours seems even more
friendly and easy to use than the one from qchart....
thank you very much

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM