[EquisMetaStock Group] Hypertrader

To the Group,
I would just like to confirm the worth of
Hypertrader.it as a source of conversion tools for data.When alerted to the site
by a member of this group i was initially sceptical.However i downloaded the
program and after one or two minor problems am delighted with the results.I can
now directly convert my Tradestation .xpo files into Metastock format with no
problems,something i could never do before.When you consider all they want in
return is a donation to charity i think that's a pretty fair deal,
Peter

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor