  >From:
  amernick

  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 9:06
  AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Formula -
  RJM30%period
  --- In <A
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "rjmods" <rjmods@x...> wrote:> Have
  had remarkable success with a formula which I have written and >
  applied to the Australian market.  In 2 mths have bought and sold 8
  > times with 7 winners and have increased portfolio investment size by
  > 50%.  Not sure that it may work in other markets but am happy if
  > people would like to try.  Uses initial Metastock Explorer,
  results > copied into Excel for further sorting before the selection
  process. I > usually buy in, look for a 4c to 5c increase then out
  hopfully within > a week. The following are the annualised results
  obtained> > 78%,685%,1204%,255%,163%,730%,409%> >
  rjmodsIs it possible to Email the formaula and spreadsheets. I would
  graciously appreciate it.To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.