Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Formula - RJM30%period

Thank you for your kind offer - I should appreciate the formula, too!
tedkhann@xxxxxxxxxxx
amernick <amernick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rjmods" <rjmods@xxxx> wrote:> Have had remarkable success with a formula which I have written and > applied to the Australian market.  In 2 mths have bought and sold 8 > times with 7 winners and have increased portfolio investment size by > 50%.  Not sure that it may work in other markets but am happy if > people would like to try.  Uses initial Metastock Explorer, results > copied into Excel for further sorting before the selection process. I > usually buy in, look for a 4c to 5c increase then out hopfully within > a week. The following are the annualised results obtained> > 78%,685%,1204%,255%,163%,730%,409%> > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor