RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] historical currency data

for all those that are interested i found one site
that provides six months subscription plus historical
data for currencies/ comodities   cost is 44Euro .
this site is  in case can help
http://www.quotes.gr/timeout.asp

 --- Yngvi Hardarson <hardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> &eacgr;&ggr;&rgr;&agr;&psgr;&egr;: >
Reuters Datalink has spot FX for dollar rates, e.g.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM