[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: historical currency data

Andreas,
I do not know of any service which automatically updates forex quotes.
I was told by Metastock that eSignal does.
However, this link gives you reasonable data and is free.
http://64.94.171.6/Charts/fxcm.html
Enjoy
Dusant

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, andreas xenophontos