Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] i found the site i need only historical archives.

i can give you historical data for

EURUSD
USDCAD
AUDUSD
USDCHF
GBPUSD
USDJPY

you can use these majors to creat most of the other
crosses ur looking for

it'll take me some time and i'm tired tonight : u'll
get them thru this list-email tomarow
i can't help you with you other requests
(metals&agricultural futures) as i don't have them

>>>oh these are SPOT currency and SPOT gold data
(price for cash sttled immediate delivery)
future price can vary somewhat do variation are often
neglkigeable on the dailies

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM