[EquisMetaStock Group] RE:The ZigZag Debate

Jack

when you are talking about "self proclaimed experts" who "throw out
sarcastic comments" "which are intended to embarrass or ridicule" I
certainly hope you don't mean me. Although I don't recognize myself
in the description you provide - and really, I am not sure whom you
are talking about - I do admit I have used the phrase "I'm just trying to
help!"
after expressing my disagreement to faulty (IMHO) comments and thoughts
about
zigzag and after realizing that my suggestions might have caused negative
feelings. I am more than sorry if they did - not in my intentions at all!

I don't like "self proclaimed experts" either, but I do have respect for
real experts regardless of the technical or scientific field of their
interest.
Actually I would not hesitate to declare that there do exist some experts in
this
very group (I don't mean myself) and I am very happy for that and grateful
to them
for sharing their knowledge and experience.

What I may only say about myself is that, indeed, I have devoted the biggest
part of my TA study (not of my life I am afraid!) to zigzag. A small part of
my work has
already been shared and other part of it will be (in this group too, if
members
express their interest).
BTW I still believe that the zigzag is one of the most important tools in
TA.

However, reactions like the ones described above have some times made me
avoid
offering "my own two cents" to the zigzag or to other conversations.
You see, if one is to participate in a conversation one must feel free to
present
his/her thoughts and arguments without being characterized with terms like
the above.

The easiest choice for me would be to sit back, relax, keep reading and
benefiting from
other people's work. I have learned a lot from groups like this and I have
much
more to learn. But since I happen to know a couple of things myself, I think
it
would be nice to share some of them. That's what I have done until recently.

I felt like writing this response as I happen to be the most closely
connected with zigzag issues and because in the past I had participated a
lot in
this conversation. So, I thought that great chances were that you meant me.
In such a case I would kindly ask you to quote my disrespectful,
embarrassing and
arrogant words in order to give me the chance to better defend myself or to
public ally
accept my mistakes.
In case I am not the one you meant then please accept my apologies for the
misunderstanding
and disregard this message.

Regards

Spyros