[Metastockusers] Prophet.net with Downloader

While I am mostly satisfied with my data provider (CSI) and main
technical analysis package (Metastock, I've been using it since rev.
4), it would be helpful to have a second data source to verify
prices. The Prophet.net site claims that a user can download data
using the Downloader (they point out that they are not associated
with Equis and not a standard vendor for the Downloader). At $100 for
a year, they could be a cheap second source. Does anyone have
experience using Phophet.net with the Downloader?

Also, I see frequent messages supporting Amibroker for its system
testing abilities. Any specific comments that you have to offer on
Amibroker would be welcome. If you prefer to reply off the group,
here is my email. Thanks for any help you can offer.

jawjahtek@xxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM