[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock RT

I have been using eSignal data flow to MS Pro for about 4
years...very few problems.  I have several Experts running in
realtime and each tick shows on the current bar.  Have not used
Explorer in realtime?  Experts updating with each tick in ver.7 is a
hard disk nightmare...better to only update at close of each bar.
Update to ver. 8.01 and the Experts will not trash the hard drive as
in ver. 7.  Same with Custom Indicators which over-utilize the hard
drive in ver. 7.  No problem in ver.8.  The hard drive use was
revised in ver. 8 and more CPU power is used for these
functions...big improvement.

But esignal data is excellent for use with MS..very very very little
downtime.  I have used MS 7 w/esignal w/o any technical problems.

Bob

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, marcoadolfo <no_reply@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM