Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Drawing horizontal lineslines

Thanks.  I'm using the lines to indicate actual entry and exit prices.
It's a nuisance at the moment, because I'm going back over a bunch of
trades. However, seems using the trend line's parameters and parallel
line feature is likely to be the best method after I've "caught up" with
this large group of trades.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM