[EquisMetaStock Group] On Power Pivots plug in

   I have been experiencing with some systems and experts included
in the Power Pivots plugin, through the demo version in MS 8.0. I am
interested particularly in the "Contrarian". However, I find two
main problems befote considering to buy such an expensive tool.
   First, the signals of the system don't always correspond with the
ones showed by the Expert. Usually they do, but with exceptions.
   Second, the signal only appears in the expert 4 or 5 days
delayed, something you only realize by adding data one by one. This
is probably due to be a demo version, but I'd like to be sure about
it ...
   Any insight about those questions ?
   Thanks in advance.
JM