[Metastockusers] Re: Custom Volume Color

Roy,
Once again, you have exposed the limitation of my coding abilities.
You are truely an invaluable resource to MS users.  I think I speak
for most on this group when I say I can only hope to someday be of
help to you.  Thank you!
-Alex

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM