[Metastockusers] Re: Calculations between two specific dates. How ???

Dear Dusant,

I thank you very much for your prompt help, but there is something I
don't understand.
What you sent me seems an indicator formula or a new function that
could return me the value (close, high, low) I need. Is it exact ?
What is <your value>  , probably Close or High or low ?
I tried to build it but it seems without results.

What I need is to build an Explorer where to list the value of two
dates (or moments for intraday charts) and the differences between
them.
Please forgive my limits and help me again.
Sincerely

John

=
=