[EquisMetaStock Group] Stuff for Sale Metastock Code

Okay, let's try it again.

Here's some extra stuff I'm selling. Everything is half the retail
price plus shipping. The retail price is listed next to the item. YOU
have to divide it by 2. That is the price I'm selling it for, which
is much less than the amazon price.

Bressert's Profit Trader plug-in for Metastock Intraday version
$450 works on EOD or Intraday. It has all the EOD stuff plus the
Intraday. (This plug-in is actually a good one.)

Martin Pring's
Advanced Metastock $99.95 How to CD.

Trading at the Right Edge Alexander Elders 2 tapes $150 retail
Excellent for new traders.

Books . All are new and perfect—no margin notes, etc.

The Day Trader's Survival Guide Chris Farrell $30
High Probability Trading Marcel Link $40
Searching for Alpha Ben Warwick $30
Stock Market Logic Norman Fosback $30
What Works in Online Trading Mark Etzkorn $30
The Technical Analysis Course Thomas Meyers $60
Trading on Momentum Ken Wolff $50
Trading Systems and Methods Perry Kaufman $85. (The Bible)
The Arms Index Richard Arms (the man) $40
Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader Oliver Velez $56
Electronic Swing Trading Misha Sarkovich $40
Rules of the Trade David Nasar $25
The New Fibonacci Trander Robert Fisher 85
Winning Market Systems Gerald Appel $40

Remember, everything is half the retail price! If you need the excel
formulas or the metastock code for dividing by 2, I'll be glad to
post it for you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM