Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock Verification

I think you should purchase, learn and use Amibroker..... <g>.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:31:36 -0000, you wrote:

> I have Metastock 8.0 that has stopped working as a verification
> number is needed. Equis has said if this was purchased from a private
> party, it cannot be transferred, and hence I cannot use the software.
>
> Anyone have any thoughts on this matter?

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM