[Metastockusers] Calculations between two specific dates. How ???

Dear friends,
I have a question. (hoping my english is good enough)
I want to develop a simple  explorer wich will indicate the percent
variations between two specific dates (or dates + minutes for
intraday data) for a list of equities.
Now using the valuewhen function the difficulty is that I have to
calculate the number of days (or group of minutes for intraday data)
from the last value. Another difficulty is that not all the equities
are updated at the same time so the last value is not the same for
all the equities in the list.
I wonder if there is a function which allows this; I mean simply
indicating dd+mm+yy+minute for starting and end of calculation.

I thank you in advance for your help.
John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM