Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock and ProfitTrader Plugin (Walter Bressert)

<<Did someone ever use this plugin ?
Do you recommend this tool ?>>

I've got it and liked it at first, but don't use it much anymore.  Bressert is a cycle freak and there's nothing wrong with that, but I don't find it very helpful.

I still think that breakouts are the most reliable, though am still working on entry points.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor