[Metastockusers] Techniques to print charts with different zoom's

I use 2 different computers with 2 different printers. When I view
charts on the screen, I usually zoom in or out to monitor the chart
as I like. However, when printing, I end up liking the chart printed
in a different zoom setting. I also have different settings for each
computer I use, as my 2 different computers seem to display charts
with slightly different magnifications.

What I ended up doing, is creating multiple layouts. One layout is
for viewing on-line. Another layout is good for printing.

This is easier than printing and wasting paper, when I forget to set
the proper zoom. Besides print preview, is there any other techniques
that users, use to display charts and then print results.

This problem is really accentuated, because one printer at one
location uses legal size paper and the other uses letter size paper.

I was just looking for your thoughts on what other users do, to
handle their printing needs.

PS. I try not to print, only when I have to, however, since I travel,
it is easier for me to see the charts printed, than always on screen.

In addition, I print out my charts, for my trade log, so there are
times, when the chart size must be an exact size and shape to better
fit into my trade log. I tried using an excel spreadsheet for my
trade log, but I find a loose leaf binder better for me.

larry@xxxxxxxxxx

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM