[EquisMetaStock Group] About Macd Histogram divergence ?

Hi ! After reading through the book " Trading for a
living " by Dr. Alexander Elder. I had tried
to write formulas concerning Macd Histogram( bullish & bearish
divergence) into Expert advisor and Explorer but it always fail to
work. I hope someone can help. Thanks you !

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor