[EquisMetaStock Group] 8.01 EOD System Tester Question

Can someone please tell me how to set up an "enter long" on the current bar
at a specific price. My system is based on EOD data and will enter long at a
predetermined price (breakout) within the high/low range for the day. I
don't want to use OHLC and I am supplying the price as a price spike on the
entry day to the "Limit or Stop Price" box. I've tried the options I can
see, I've even looking in "Help" but must be looking in the wrong place
because I can't see anything that helps.

I've been running the same tests using Trade Equity for years without a
problem, and my understanding is that TradeSim and other third party tools
can also perform this fairly basic function without too much drama. What am
I missing

Thanks.

Roy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM