[EquisMetaStock Group] Whadda Ya Know!

Have been cussing at MetaStock because I have four explorations that I have been running daily and MS only gives you the option of Print; Save List; Sort; and Open Chart.  I want to select only certain records/lines from the exploration and format them so I can print or view the four explorations together.  I've tried the Save List and couldn't find them.  (At least not in a text format.)

Just went into the Explorer "Reports" for my explorations, and did a select all and a copy, and hey, it copies into both Word and Excel.  When copied into Excel it puts each column heading and column entry in a separate column/cell.  With that feature, I can now create my end of day four exploration report on one or two pages in the format that I want.  Suspect that everyone already knew about this, but just in case not, thought I'd pass it on.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor