[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Can't get MSFeed RT Trial to work! Any advice?

I'm able to see the changes after I refresh the chart (there is menu
item and button to do it). The data changes every 5 minutes for 5 min
chart. It's not "live" like it is with eSignal when MetaStock chart
updates automatically with every tick, but it's "live" in a sense
that it stores prices in the data file in real time. All I need to do
is to refresh the chart in MetaStock.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cobalt_cannon <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:
> The combination of QuoteTracker and msfeed are working together,
> however, I am not able to view the chart until after msfeed is
closed.

> Is there a way of viewing the chart data "live"? I am testing one
> Tick chart and one 5 minute chart and I can't view the data unless
> stop msfeed then open the chart.
>
> Is this product useful for true real-time or only "historical" real-
> time?
>
> Thanks for the help.
> CC
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "equismetastockuser"
> <equismetastockuser@xxxx> wrote:
> > When you said "and begin feed" I assume you selected Tools=>Start
> > Feed. And I assume that your QuoteTracker has HTTP server enabled.
> >
> > MSFeed RT updates charts according to the chart time frame. I
think
> > only tick charts are being updated once every minute instead of
> once
> > every tick.
> > To see if there is any data coming check the symbol in The
> > Downloader. Open your stock in The Downloader and see if there
are
> > any records added.
> >
> > If your data has a time stamp before "start time" or after "end
> time"
> > of the chart, MetaStock won't display it. You can check that in
The

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM