[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Can't get MSFeed RT Trial to work! Any advice?

When you said "and begin feed" I assume you selected Tools=>Start
Feed. And I assume that your QuoteTracker has HTTP server enabled.

MSFeed RT updates charts according to the chart time frame. I think
only tick charts are being updated once every minute instead of once
every tick.
To see if there is any data coming check the symbol in The
Downloader. Open your stock in The Downloader and see if there are
any records added.

If your data has a time stamp before "start time" or after "end time"
of the chart, MetaStock won't display it. You can check that in The
Downloader too.

If you have no new records added, check if the time stamp of ticks
received in QuoteTracker is synchronized with current time on your
PC. You can always sync it somewhere in QuoteTracker settings.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cobalt_cannon <no_reply@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM