[EquisMetaStock Group] Stock Screener Results

With the S&P off by a little less than 0.5% the list of stocks
screened based on breaking through their moving averages did pretty
good.

Half of the stocks on the list went up and half went down. The losers
were all mostly smaller loses, which means they were resisting the
downward trend.

This list performed better than the overall market where declining
issues lead advancing issues from 10 am on. Overall decliners
finished the day ahead of advancers.

If the overall market had gone up today, the stocks on the list would
probably have seen better than a 75/25 ratio between winners and
losers. My list had about 100 NYSE stocks on it out of 2900 screened.
If I had included OTCs, the results would have been different.

Good Trading to all.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM