[Metastockusers] Re: An Explorer program you might like EOD

It finds stocks that have broken through several MAs on their way
higher. I don't know why it wouldn't work. Trade in the direction of
the trend (which has been hard to do lately) If the market is up
tomorrow the stocks it finds will be too. No way to know for sure.

Rely on your system. This gives you a list of stocks to put into your
system. If your system tells you they look good EOD, then the stocks
should work as well as any others you're using.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ed castellan <ecast1500@xxxx>
wrote:
> Thanks for taking the time to enter this explorer. Will this be ok
to use for EOD users?

> superfragalist <j3ttt@xxxx> wrote:Here's a little Explorer program
you might like. It looks for stocks
> that are breaking out of their moving avg ranges.
>
> This is for the long side. You can figure out the short side. If
the
> market moves up on Monday, most of these stocks will too.
>
> Open a few charts and see what your indicators are telling you
about
> where these stocks are in terms of your criteria.
>
> (Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,75,S)),4) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,65,S)),4) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,60,S)),8) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,55,S)),12) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,50,S)),14) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,45,S)),16) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,40,S)),18) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,35,S)),20) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,30,S)),22) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,25,S)),24) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,20,S)),26))=11 AND
>
> (Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,75,S)),2) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,65,S)),6) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,60,S)),8) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,55,S)),12) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,50,S)),14) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,45,S)),16) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,40,S)),18) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,35,S)),20) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,30,S)),22) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,25,S)),24) +
> Alert(Cross(C,Mov(C,20,S)),26))+
> Alert(Cross(Mov(C,76,S),C),3)<>12
>
> Have fun with it. I would apply some volume and price constraints
> limit the number of stocks and to give you more trading volume to
> support the price increases. C>8 and volume>500 (that's 50,000 in
MS)
> works well. It will flip back about 3% of the total.
>
> Good luck.
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM