[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Custom systems and explorations

ric,

You'll find a gaggle of them here:

http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/!-MSZ-index-en.html

Just clic on the letter you want...M for MACD,etc.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eric bennos
<coherencetrader@xxxx> wrote:
> Could someone from this group please send me some custom exported
systems, explorations and indicators that they dont mind parting with
that have been a part of these discussion groups interactions...so
that i might test them in metastock 8.01 system tester?

> Thanks in advance...ric

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM