Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Comprehensive Exploration

Dusant

> Maybe I have not made my objective clear.
> My objective is to create a "diffusion" indicator, which would enable
> me to pinpoint the percentage number of stocks over a short term and a
> long term moving average.
> TIA
> Dusant

I misunderstood your request. If you only want to test the current bar then
forget the Cum() function. There's no way that I know of with 6.52 to sum
every binary true in an exploration column. You need to copy the report to
Excel (or whatever) to do this.  Running a series of explorations on
specified dates is no big deal as long as you only have to do it once.

Roy

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM