Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] ZigZag and mutual funds

Jack

I've worked out how to signal each 1% rise. I have yet to iron out some
wrinkles such as "divide by zero" errors but the principle is sound (I
think).

By monitoring the current highest price, the starting price and the
difference between them we can come up with an integer that starts at 100
(%) and steps up 1 (%) as each % boundary is crossed. By using the Int()
function the fractions of a percent are ignored. All we then need to do is
test the current percent integer against the previous bars percent integer.
If the current value is higher then a boundary has been crossed.

Now back to getting the glitches out.

Roy