[EquisMetaStock Group] Rydex Fund Flow Data and Plug-ins

I'm one of the users of the Maridome plug-in, which gives me a lot of
useful data for trend identification, both minor and major turns.

Now they've added the Rydex Fund ratio, which are some of the best
ratios I've seen for determining contrarian sentiment. The two they
have are very accurate when trading the SPY, which I do frequently.

I use mine with BB bands instead of thresholds. Price Headley, Mike
McDoanld and many other traders do the same thing.

Several of the other indicators are very good also. You can construct
the Put/Call multiple indicators as shown in the June 2002 issue of
Active Trader.

I keep most of this data by hand. I called Rydex everyday and got the
rest from publications like Barron's. Maridome is a lot easier.

If any of you use sentiment indicators, give it a try.

I know they're working on some standard charts for users who don't
know the right combinations but I don't know when they'll be finsihed
with them.

You can track VIX and a hundred other things. Good Stuff! (my opinion)

Jack

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM