Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to create different colored lines?

drl

> I have an indicator which generates several horizontal lines on my
> chart. All the lines are red. Is there a way to give each line a
> different color and some in BOLD ?

If you have MS 7.0 or later then you can select each line (double click on
the line to bring up the properties window) individually and set the style
and colour of your choice.

If this is an indicator that is part of your default template then at this
point you should save the new colours etc  by right clicking somewhere in
the chart and selecting "Save as Default Template".

All existing smart charts (or MSSMART folders) should then be deleted so
that each chart that is opened subsequently is created from the updated
default template.

If you are using MS 6.52 then I suggest that you break the indicator up into
separate indicators for each plot and then follow the appropriate parts of
the procedure above for each one.

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM