[EquisMetaStock Group] Trade Sim vs Metastock EOD 8.0

I'm considering the purchase of Trade Sim as opposed to continuing
with Metastock System Tester.

I had to put in the program fix for that Metastock problem where it
was canceling my next day buys because the stock price had moved up.
That was a pain until I learned what was going on.

I'm also having issues of figuring out how my trading would break down
on a year by year basis. It's one thing to be able to analyze how the
system traded on a year by year basis.  I haven't quite figure out how
I'm going to do that with metastock.

Is Trade Sim an improvement over Metastock Enhanced System Tester?
Might it be more helpful in backtesting and in getting at the year to
year stats on, say a ten year backtest?  The only way I see to get at
the numbers now in Metastock is to go into the entire ten year run,
look at the order, positions tabs and dig out all the year to year
stuff by hand.  What a pain.  Running tests for one year doesn't
necessarily start me off with the same position that the ten year test
would have as it moved into that time frame.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM