Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Adding a certain number of days to a date.

Hello Roy,
     I have put a bmp called sample in the files section of this
group - it is of an older chart of bmks made in Metastock 1.02.  The
top half of the chart is the ROC and the bottom is the price chart.
The colored (tannish) horizontal lines are the time windows on the
price chart from the ROC high and low.  In 1.02 I can go into pointer
mode - put the pointer on the date of ROC high & low and then enable
the macro to construct the lines from the those dates.  I didn't
think it was anything complicated - but its not easy to do in 6.52
for whatever reason.  Let me know what you think - if its a
possiblity.

thanks again,
bruni

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>