[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Buying power/Selling Power

Magnus,

In Metastock language it is buyP() for buying and sellP() for
selling. When in doubt open Metastock, click on help at the top of
the program. Type in the indicator you are looking for.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "biffsson1974" <biffsson@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM