From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 8:20
PM
To: equismetastock @ yahoogroups .
com
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock
Group]

>Alitis,<font size=2
face="Courier New">

Once you have set the background to black - you
will need to save the screen as
a template file (use Save-as, then select
template).

Once this is done select this template as your
default template and it will open
your charts in the way you want.

Smart charts are likely to remain earlier
form.

To change these files you can do two things

1) Open using template (right-mouse click, select
template) and then save as
smart chart - from this time on the format is
altered.
2) Delete the MS sub-folders, which stores
smartcharts, under each sub-directory.

I would WAIT for clarification from other
MetaStock users before you act on the
2nd part of this response as things may have
changed with V8.

Cheers,

Jono

> alitis <alitis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> In metastock 8.0 do you know how to set all
the charts to a black
> background by default?
> Because at the moment the only way I know is
to go into every chart
> manually and set it that way.
>

> Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!!!

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to:<span

Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.