Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Adding a certain number of days to a date.

This may or may not help: you can create a vertical line x number of
days (bars) out from some condition by using the alert function in
an Expert.
Create a new Expert
In "Trends" tab, use the Alert function in "Bullish" or "Bearish" to
specify some condition and the number of bars out you want the line.
example: alert(cross(adx(14),15),48) (I want a vertical line 48 days
after ADX crosses above 15).
Click "Ribbon" button and check the "Display Vertical Lines" box.
"OK" out and attach.

steve

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi bruni
>
> Can you post a gif chart showing what you are trying to do. The
concept
> eludes me, and therefore so does the solution.
>
> Roy

metastock - any

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM