[EquisMetaStock Group] Vertical line indicator

Hi All,
        Thanks to evreybody who replied via the yahoogroups lists
and privately  about  the vertical line indicator. The below
responce from Equis Support , highlights the problem .
"Dear Sir,

The developer's kit allows you to write a formula as an external
DLL.  This removes the restrictions on our programming language's
logic, allowing complex calculations and the ability to do thing
outside our program.  However, for plotting something in a chart,
for each bar, you still get just one value.our formulas are unable
to shade an area and the only way to get a vertical line is to plot
the formula as histogram.  Even then, the height of the line is not
variable, except as it compares to other values being plotted.
Again, I'm sorry, but I do not know of a way to code what you are
wanting."

Michael Bethell

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM