[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Adding a certain number of days to a date.

Hi Roy,
Thanks for correcting me. However, I have never used the last value
function. I am still on ver6.52. And I never came across that
function. Seems I have to bone up on the help manual again.
:-) That's a sheepish grin.

Dusant
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Dusant
>
> I have to disagree with you about needing a dll to plot such a line.
The
> LastValue() function makes it very easy to convert calculated
variables into
> constants, and drawing a line between two known points becomes a
piece of
> cake.
>
> Regards
>
> Roy

com/info/terms/

Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Oral Sprays for Fast Results and Greater Absorption.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2880
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3oMABA/muYGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM