[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: beta

Dominick:

I modified the MS Indicator for Beta so I can use an Input() function to quickly specify the number of periods. But rather than physically opening the requisite index, placing it in the same chart as the base stock, and then placing the Indicator on top of the index (as MS has written it), I would like to just specify the Index, similarly to the way I specify the Periods.

Do you know if the Security () function can be nested in the Input() function, so I just type in the symbol of the Index (or something similar)?

Harry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM