[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: FYI: free historical and real time data for MetaStock.

Your apology is taken. :)

No, it's not the same person. I didn't even hear that story...

I'm a person who thinks that other people should know about their
choices when it comes to pricey historical and real time data. And
everyone could decide if it's worth cutting the cost of trade by
switching to free or less expensive data sources. Well, see for
yourself: www.mfeed.com

It's there. Nobody is going to hide it from you. :)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM