[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: FYI: free historical and real time data for MetaStock.

has anyone worked with QT and MSfeed rt in conjuction...

if yes cud thy plz share their experiences

thnx in advance

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> CORRECTION
>
> http://www.msfeed.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "equismetastockuser"
> <equismetastockuser@xxxx> wrote:
> > See for yourself at http://www.msfeed.com.
> >
> > Free end of day prices from Yahoo. The downloader stores prices
> > directly to your MetaStock files.
> >
> > Free real time prices from your broker. Or from other sites that
> > provide free real time streaming quotes. The real time downloader
> > stores prices directly to MetaStock files approximately once per
> > minute. A little bit inconvenient: need to manually refresh
> MetaStock
> > chart. But it is still free...
> >
> > The software costs $25 for each downloader, or $40 for both.
Trial

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM