[EquisMetaStock Group] What is everyone using for intraday data?

For intraday data, what is everyone using?

In the future, when I finish learning how to build a profitable
system and backtested with historical data, I would like to use it on
the real thing!  =)  Metastock is a really hard program for someone
who is starting out because it is pretty difficult to understand and
use.  I must be on a slow learning curve.  =(  For the meantime, I'm
still using the "old school" Excel for my general market indicators.
How did everyone learn Metastock?  A book?  Seminar?  Trial and Error?

So I would like to know which data supplier do you use for intraday
trading?  Is it real-time or 20 minute delayed?  I would think if it
is 20 minute delayed, you might as well not trade intraday because
you are always behind.  And of course, cost is a big factor, how much
do you pay and do you think it is worth it?

I know there are lots of good intraday traders on this forum, so give
me some feedback.  Thanks.

Jim

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges & refill kits at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5702
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YrYXfA/AyWGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM