Re: [Metastockusers] Re: S&P mini contract historical data

  • To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Re: S&P mini contract historical data
  • From: Frans Derksen <fjderksen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:06:37 -0700

Thanks a lot Bob,
Joe J. was so kind to mail me me this address already.
It's exactly what I'm looking for.
Affordable prices too.
The CME wanted to charge me us$ 1500.00 for 5 years of e-mini data....
That's more than 30 points <G>

Trade well,
Frans

At 07:34 PM 7/14/2003 -0000, you wrote:

>http://www.anfutures.com/data_es.htm
>

>--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Frans Derksen <fjderksen@xxxx>
>wrote:
>>
>> Since one day I've been set up to trade these s&p mini's or E-
>mini's at the
>> CME.
>>
>> Yes I took my first loss, but believe that he who looses best wins
>in the
>> end <G>
>>
>> My broker is GNI (daughter of MAN-financials) in London England.
>>
>> My edges are all based on Linda Bradford Raschke's indicators
>(First cross,
>> Anti etc)
>> I tested this on the S&P cash contract.
>> But found out that these mini's lead a (data)life of their own......
>>
>> Can anybody supply me with some historical data or a webaddress
>where I can
>> download this ?
>> The symbol seems to be ESU3
>>
>> Just downloaded data from INO (http://quotes.ino.com/) after
>writing up for
>> a freetrial thing.
>> But imho these data are bad.
>>
>> Thanks and good trading,
>> Frans

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM