Re: [Metastockusers] Are the adult Yahoo Groups closing?

This information has no place on the MetaStock Users Group BB.  Please be respectful of its purpose and the people who are members interested in MetaStock.  That is the reason it is in existance.  Put your ads on another type of board.
Thank you.
Debra Ann

--- "amy_vixen6" <amy_vixen6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>i just read that Yahoo is going to be cleaning up their Groups by getting read of all of the groups that have anything to do with porn, sex, dating, or anything that "they" think is offensive.  what the hell?
>
>there IS a place that everybody is going to though so that we all still exchange emails, chat, and send pics.  everybody from Yahoo seems to be going there, so it's cool.
>
>it's free, and the link is, http://www.thesexclub.4all.cc/
>
>Have Fun.

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM