  >From:
  <A href=""
  title=filthyfilth@xxxxxxxxxxx>rairwin1
  To: <A
  href=""
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 7:15 AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: OK, I've
  got everything set up to go...How to start?
  Humorous, but not very helpful. I've been doing fairly well
  in the market over the last couple of years. I'm trying to take it too the
  next step.All I'm really asking for here is help with the
  software.--- In <A
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  Neal Hughes <traderm@xxxx>
  wrote:> > Alacrity,> > Put down the mouse and
  step away from the keyboard!> > If you really are a newbie, you
  are about to learn some> very expensive lessons...> > My
  advice:> 1) Don't day-trade with real money until you have some>
  confidence that you have an edge in the markets.> 2) Study, read,
  paper-trade, experiment for some time> before you risk real
  money.> > -Neal (FibMaster).> <A
  href="">http://www.FibMarkets.com>
  > > > At 08:24 PM 7/13/2003 +0000, you wrote:>
  >I'm muscling my way thru this. I've never felt so lost with
  software> >before. I've gone thru the tutorials and all the help
  files (can't> >admit I understood it all )> >>
  >Can anybody point me in the direction of a primer? Preferably with>
  >graphics and some advice on how to read the analysis. Which
  analysis> >to use? I've currently been visiting; Investopedia,
  MSN Money,> >Yahoo, CBS Marketwatch, Business Wire, Stockwatch,
  Riskgrades, and> >the Fool.> >> >I've got Pro 8,
  currently downloading free graphs from Yahoo.> >>
  send an email to:> >Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use