From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 13, 2003 00:14:29
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Question for Kelols
 Marshall,Stoch 45 5 170-30 thresholds7 3 1 90 10 thresholdsRSI(14) and RSI(7) 70 30 thresholds for both%R in metastock%R 50 threshold -90 -10%R 75 threshold -80 -20Use line colors (dashed lines) for the thresholds that are the same color as the indicator color of that speed. It's easier to read if the indicator color matches the threshold color.When you set up the RSI in metastock make sure that both RSI lines are set to close in the price field. If you have one RSI already plotted, metastock tries to do an RSI of the plotted RSI instead of using the closing price on the second one also.Program the expert system I posted. Set up the three double indicator above the price plot. You can see that the black and blue arrows often match Clayburg's buy and sell signals. They don't match up everytime because I programed the expert to be more sensitive in this time frame. You have a buy when all six indicators break through or upward to their thresholds. You have a sell when they all breakdown. Match up the arrows with those situations and study the chart. --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "marshall" <msmith3@xxxx> wrote:> Kelols,   Question for you. In the Clayburg book, when he talks > about "multiple indicator sensitvity settings", I am a little > confused. He uses a Slower D 45 bar and a Faster 7 bar D for the two > simultaneous indicators. My confusion is; what is he using for > the "time periods and the slowing" for the K values for each of the > two D values.  Is he utilizing D and K as they are used to set up > stochastics in MS? is he reversing D and K? The MS system requires > the periods and slowing be filled in before it will allow Stochastic > to run.  I think he has a great idea using 2 Stoch values on the > same graph to reduce the over reaction to buy and sell signals by a > considerable amount. This is accomplished by increasing the required > number of variables needed for a true buy or sell signal. I want to > try his ideas out , but I am having trouble setting things up. > Marshall  PS. Sorry about the no wrap thing.To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

____________________________________________________  IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor